Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad is a premier institute located in Allahabad in Uttar Pradesh was established in the year of 1999. It is one of the nineteen Indian Institute of Information Technology listed by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD).
The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) has been ranked 82 among all engineering colleges in India.
IIIT Allahabad Highlights:
- Established : 1999
- College Type : Government
- Accepted Exam : JEE Main
- Campus Area : 100 acres
- Overall Rating
Mode of Admission:
- Candidate need to take JEE Main Examination.
- Admissions are done on the basis of rank in JEE Main through JoSAA Counseling.
- Candidates must have passed intermediate examination in science stream from any recognized Board/ University.
- Candidate must have passed with minimum 75% marks ( 65% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in Physics, Mathematics as compulsory subject along with one subject Chemistry/ Biology/Computer science/ Bio-Technology.
- There are special seats reserved for top 20 percentile in class 12th exam conducted by the respective board.
Allahabad Branch wise Cut-offs:
Branch Opening Rank Closing Rank
Information Technology 129 , 5938
Electronic & Communication Engineering 5491 , 10575
- One Time Fee : 13,750
- Tuition Fee (per year) : 1.20 lakhs
- Other fee (per year) : 7,200
- Annual Fee: 5,500
- Total Fee : 1.46 lakhs per year
- Average Placements: 15.5 LPA
- Highest Placements: 39 LPA