Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeshwara Academy of Technical Education is better known as (JSS, Noida). It is private educational institute and it is affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University. The college offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, MCA across various streams. It is the one of best Engineering College in Delhi NCR, JSS Got NIRF Rank between 201 to 250 in year of 2020. The Institution has set banch mark in every year and grow to words excellence in flied of Engineering/Technical Education, it Also Signed with many MNCs. In this College review we are talking about JSS Noida Placements, Courses, Fees, and Campus etc.
Facts and Figures:
|Also known as||JSS|
|Accepted Exams||JEE Main / CMAT / UPCET|
|Popular Courses||B.Tech. / MBA / MCA|
|Camus Area||28 acres|
|Total Students Enrollment||4276|
|Accreditation||NBA (CSE, IT, ECE, EE, Mechanical)|
Courses Offered for B.Tech Candidates:
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- Manufacturing Technology
- Computer Science and Engineering (Artificial intelligence & Machine learning)
- Computer Science and Engineering (Data Science)
Mode of Admission:
- Candidate must have appeared in JEE Mains Exam through UPSEE Counselling (85% of Total Seat Intake).
- Direct Admission Process through Management Quota (15% of Total Seat Intake).
- Candidates must have passed (10+2) examination or its equivalent examination from any recognized Board/ University.
- Must have passed with minimum aggregate of 45% marks for GEN and 40% marks for SC/ST in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Biology/ Bio Technology/ Technical vocational subjects.
- Candidates who have Diploma in Engineering & Technology can also eligible for Lateral Entry admission.
NOTE – If your want through management quota than candidate have to passed in class 12th at-least 60% PCM and also overall subjects.
JSS Noida Fee Structure:
Fee structure is very feasible for every student.
|Particular||Fee (GEN)||Fee (SCST)|
|24*7 WiFi Access Code (on time)||6,000||4,000|
|Book Bank Scheme (one time)||5,000||5,000|
|Security Deposit (one time)||8,000||8,000|
|Miscellaneous Fee Per Year||1,000||1,000|
|E-Journal Online Subscripion Fee per Year||3,000||6,000|
|Accidental Group Insurance||500||500|
|Personality Developmet Fee||1,000||1,000|
|Total fee payable||1,37,850/-||1,38,349/-|
|Fee Paid at the Coiunselling Center||20000/-||12,000/-|
|Balance fee payable||1,25,850/-||1,18,349/-|
Infrastructure and Campus Life:
The infrastructure of this college is awesome with the lush green campus. The college is a very large ground so all the students play any game like football, Volleyball and cricket etc. The college has a very big Basketball court and also a very big cafeteria. There are very good sports here for the students.
JSS Noida Facilities:
Open Wi-Fi is available all over the campus including hostels. The Labs are well maintained with all the equipments. Hostels are very neat and clean with 24 hours electricity and water supply. The quality of mess food is also good in this college.
JSS Noida Faculty:
Faculty members of this college are very qualified and have sufficient knowledge of their respective subjects. Teachers are very responsible and friendly for the students. They are very helpful towards the Students not only for projects and as well as in Academics.
JSS Noida Placements:
The JSS Noida placements and job opportunity is quite good of this college. JSS Noida placement cell is very active and many big companies visited in placement season. Specially CS, ECE and IT branches have very nice placement records.
|Average||Rs. 4 to 5|
- Dream Companies:
JSS Noida Review:
The college is one of the best of all other private colleges and also it is the best college of AKTU and also provides internship programs and also organizes many college fest. The college is very good of technical education, infrastructure and as well as placements.