Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology,(MMMUT) Gorakhpur has been established in year 2013 by the Government of Uttar Pradesh after reconstituting, established in 1962 and The University is located in the Gorakhpur-Deoria road, UP which is 9 km away from Gorakhpur railway station.
- The mission of MMMUT Gorakhpur is:
- To serve society as a center of higher learning, providing long-term societal benefits.
- To promote compassionate care of the highest quality that translates new knowledge into meaningful improvements in technological outcomes.
- To establish value creating networks and foster relationship with other leading institutes of higher learning and research.
- To create infrastructure and environment for technology research, creativity, innovation, entrepreneurship and professional activity.
Facts & Figures:
|Establishment Year||1962 (as a College)|
2013 (as a University)
|Approved by||AICTE, UGC, NBA|
|Accepted Exam||JEE Mains Exam|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech, M.Tech, BBA, MBA, MCA, ,M.Sc and Ph.D.|
|Campus Area||354 Acres|
Courses offered & Seat Intake: B.Tech
|Branch||Seat Intake in 1st Year||Seat Intake in 2nd Year|
|Civil Engineering||150||10% of Sanctioned Intake in each course|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||150||–|
|Computer Science & Engineering||150||–|
Mode of Admission:
The admission will take place on the basis of JEE Mains Counselling Procedure so it is mandatory for a candidate to have appeared in the mentioned Exam as there is no direct admission process available.
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 examination with at least 55% marks (50% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) and with at least 60% average marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- For Lateral Entry Admission the candidate should have passed 3/4 year Diploma Examination from an Institution recognized by UP Board of Technical Education in any branch of Engineering/Technology except Agriculture Engineering with at least 60% marks.
- The candidate should have passed 3 /4 year B.Sc degree from any recognized University of India as defined by UGC with at least 60% marks and having passed 10+2 exam with Mathematics as a subject and belonging to B.Sc stream shall be considered only after filling the seats with belonging to the diploma stream.
NOTE – (55% in case of Candidates Belonging SC/ST category)
Fee Structure: (B.Tech)
|I Year||II Year||III Year||IV Year|
|Total Fees for Day Scholar||90,000||81,600||81,600||81,600|
|Total Fees for Hosteller(Excluding Mess Advance)||1,10,000||96,600||96,600||96,600|
|Total Fees for Day Scholar(Lateral Entry )||–||90,000||81,600||81,600|
|Total Fees for Hosteller(Excluding Mess Advance)||–||1,10,000||96,600||96,600|
MMMUT Gorakhpur Cut Off 2021: Expected B.tech
|Computer Science & Engineering||25K||98|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||35K-38K||97|
Infrastructure & Campus Life at MMMUT Gorakhpur:
- An I.T Resource Center situated in the University enables the sharing of knowledge base round the clock through wider internet bandwidth.
- The Central Library of the University has a total of 1,16,516 books and also has E-Books and E-Journal facilities.
- The University has a Guest House facility for the External Examiners,Special Invitees/guests of the University as well as for the parents of the students.
- A branch of SBI(State Bank of India) and also a Post Office situated in the campus.
- Full-fledged Health Centre with Medical officers and dispensary staff available round the clock.
- Bus facility is available for the students in the campus.
- The Internet facility is available 24*7 in all the Departments ,Library,Admin Blocks, Hostels and Residences.
- The University has 7 boys’ and 4 girls’ hostels with all the basic amenities available with full Security round the clock.
- Events: The huge events organized at MMMUT are-
- The faculty of MMMUT helps transforming the students into holistic professionals through various extracurricular activities.
- helps students by transmitting advanced knowledge of technical fields.
- provides need-based programs in Engineering and Technology and Applied Sciences in emerging areas.
- The Training and Placement Cell of MMMUT functions to search opportunities for all the students of the University in various reputed industries/organizations. The Cell provides the following services:
- Employability Training and Placement of students
- Student counseling and Career Guidance
- Industrial training/Internships
Practical training for the students is arranged by the cell to make the students have strong practical knowledge and the knowledge of Application of Scientific Principles and The MMMUT Placement is soaring high every year and most of the students get placed in Dream companies.
|Highest Placement||Rs. 39 LPA (Microsoft)|
|Average Placement||Rs. 4.5 LPA|
- Top Recruiters in MMMUT Gorakhpur:
- Code Young
- Jaypee Group
Number of Recruiters have shown faith in the students of MMMUT and got the dazzling performance by the students in every field.
Distinctive Features of MMMUT Gorakhpur:
- E-Learning (E-Books and E-Journals)
- Research Projects
- Entrepreneurship Programmes
- Design innovation & Incubation Centre
- Students of MMMUT get more Government Jobs.
- Internship Programmes