The Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Lucknow, also known as UPDGME conducts the counselling session for UP MBBS/BDS admissions 2021. It is important to note that admission to MBBS/ BDS courses offered by the medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh is done on the basis of the marks scored in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test only for admission under 85% state quota seats. Only those candidates can participate in UP NEET Counselling 2021 whose name will be there in UP NEET merit list 2021. The schedule for NEET Uttar Pradesh counselling 2021 will be released after NEET 2021 result announcement. Registration for UP NEET Counselling 2021 will begin in the second week of September (tentatively). UP NEET 2021 counselling will take place in three rounds. The third round will be an open round or mop-up round. There are approximately 6000 medical seats and 2251 dental seats available in all private and government colleges of Uttar Pradesh.
Candidates who wish to participate in the UP NEET 2021 counselling will have to register themselves on the official website of UP NEET counselling. Registration opens for a period of 3-4 days before the start of every round of UP NEET counselling 2021.
- MCC will commence NEET Counselling and Seat Allotment for MBBS/ BDS seats under 15% All India Quota expectedly in August 2020
- State level counselling for 85% seats will be organized separately by the respective state authorities
UP NEET 2021 Counseling Process:
To participate in the NEET Uttar Pradesh counselling 2021, a candidate must follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Candidate Registration: All those candidates who wish to participate in the UP NEET Counselling 2021 have to register themselves on the official website – https://upneet.gov.in/
For successful registration, a fee of Rs 2,000 has to be paid. This registration fee can be paid via credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): After the choice filling, aspirants are required to lock their choice for the final submission before the UP MBBS 2021 counselling. Candidates should know that the choices locked cannot be changed again, therefore, they are advised to mark their options carefully.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seat orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Security Money – After completing the registration process, candidates have to pay a refundable security deposit or “security money”. This security money has to be paid via a Demand Draft in favour of “Director General, Medical Education & Training, U.P”, payable at Lucknow. The security money differs for the candidates who wish to participate for private or government colleges. The amount of security money also differs for medical and dental courses. Candidates can refer to the table given below for information on the security money:
- Rs. 30,000/- (Security Money government colleges)
- Rs. 2,00,000/- (Security Money Private medical colleges)
- Rs. 1,00,000/- (Security Money Private Dental colleges)
- The applying seekers should have qualified the NEET Entrance Examination
UP NEET Alloted Goverment MBBS College list: Round 1
- Aspirants must have the domicile of Uttar Pradesh
- The applying seekers must have completed the 10+2 examination or equivalent examination from the recognized educational institution.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology and English are the compulsory subjects with minimum 50% marks, 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.
Government Medical Colleges
|S.No||Name of medical college||Seats|
|1||King George Medical University, Lucknow||210|
|2||G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur||159|
|3||MLN Medical College, Prayagraj||124|
|4||S.N. Medical College, Agra||124|
|5||M.L.B Medical College, Jhansi||82|
|6||L.L.R.M. Medical College, Meerut||124|
|7||B.R.D Medical College, Gorakhpur||82|
|8||Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences, Itawa||128|
|9||State Allopathic Medical College, Ambedkar Nagar||85|
|10||State Medical College, Jalaun||85|
|11||State Medical College, Kannauj||85|
|12||Government Institute of Medical Sciences (GIMS) Greater Noida (NEW)||85|
|13||State Medical College, Ayodhya (NEW)||85|
|14||State Medical College, Basti (NEW)||85|
|15||State Medical College, Bahraich (NEW)||85|
|16||State Medical College, Shahjahanpur (NEW)||85|
|17||State Medical College, Firozabad (NEW)||85|
|18||State Medical College, Budaun (NEW)||85|
|19||State Medical College, Azamgarh||85|
|20||State Medical College, Saharanpur||85|
|21||State Medical College, Banda||85|
|22||Dr, RML Medical Science Institute, Lucknow||127|
Government Dental Colleges
|Faculty of Dental Science, King George Medical University||51|
- NEET Admit Card 2021
- NEET Score Card 2021
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- A valid photo Id proof (Aadhaar card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Pan Card)
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttar Pradesh candidates only).
- Caste Certificate
- Online registration slip
- Receipt depicting the successful deposition of security money
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)