VITEEE 2021 Result has been announced today (12 June 2021) at 8:00 am at viteee.vit.ac.in. With the help of the VITEEE scorecard, candidates can check their secured rank along with the scored marks.
VITEEE results will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the VIT entrance exam 2021.
Test takers can check the result from the official website using their application number, password, and verification code. Qualifying candidates of VITEEE 2021 will be offered admission into VIT University campuses at Chennai, Vellore, Bhopal, and Amravati
How to Check VITEEE 2021 Result?
You may find out your rank by logging into the portal https://admissionresults.vit.ac.in/viteee,
using the VITEEE registered email and the password that you have been using for logging in to the VITEEE application page and for taking VITEEE. In case you have forgotten, please use the ‘forgot password’ option to retrieve your password.
Candidates can check the result of VITEEE 2021 using the 4 simple steps –
Step 1: Visit the official website of Vellore Institute of Technology i.e. vit.ac.in and there you will get a link of “Get Result”. Click on that link.
Step 2: You will be redirected to a new page as given below. Click on “VITEEE Result” tab to check the same.
Step 3: Enter your VITEEE Application number, Date of Birth and Verification Code. Then click on the “submit” button.
Step 4: VITEEE Result 2021 will be displayed, Download the VIT entrance exam result 2021 and take a print out for future references.
VITEEE 2021 Admission Process
- After knowing your rank
- Pay a non-refundable counselling fee of Rs.5900 (inclusive of GST) in the counselling portal before the due date specified for each phase of counselling. The payment facility will be available starting 14th June
- Payment should be done on the day prior to choice filling.
- After payment of the counselling fee, you can participate in the online counselling process, and fill in your choice of campus, programme and category.
- Please note that once allotted, campus/ programme/ category cannot be changed.
- Please ensure that you fill in more than 25 choices (no maximum choices) to get an allotment.
- Based on your rank and on the availability of seats, you will be allotted a programme, campus and category on the specified allotment date.
VITEEE 2021 Counselling Schedule
|Counselling Phase||Last day of Counselling Fee(till 5:00 pm)||Choice Filling (till 5:00 pm)||Seat Allotment||Advance or Full Fee Payment*||Balance Fee Payment (Last Date)|
|Rank (Phase-1)1 to 20,000||20-06-21||21-06-2110 am||22-06-215 pm||24-06-21||24-06-21||29-06-21||13-07-21|
|Rank (Phase-2)20,001 to 45,000||29-06-21||30-06-2110 am||01-07-215 pm||03-07-21||03-07-21||07-07-21||21-07-21|
|Rank (Phase-3)45,001 to 70,000||07-07-21||08-07-2110 am||09-07-215 pm||11-07-21||11-07-21||14-07-21||28-07-21|
|Rank (Phase-4) 70,001 to 1,00,000||14-07-21||15-07-2110 am||16-07-215 pm||18-07-21||18-07-21||22-07-21||05-08-21|
|Rank (Phase-5) above 1,00,001||18-07-21||19-07-21||20-07-21||23-07-21||23-07-21||31-07-21||06-08-21|
VITEEE Participating Institutes:
- VITEEE Vellore
- VIT Chennai
- VIT Amaravati (VIT AP)
- VIT Bhopal
VITEEE Cutoff 2021: Expected
VITEEE 2021 Rank Wise Eligibility Criteria:
- As you may be aware, admission to B.Tech. programmes is purely on merit, based only on VITEEE rank.
- Rank holders of VITEEE 2021 from 1 to 99999 are eligible to participate in the counselling session to get admission in VIT Vellore and VIT Chennai
- Note: Rank holders up to 1,00,000 rank are eligible for counselling in VIT-AP and VIT Bhopal only.
Group and Category Wise Fee:
|Scholarship category||Group A (INR)||Group B (INR)*|
*For VIT-Bhopal Group B programmes, additional Rs.3000 should be added to each category.
- There is no separate management quota.
- There is no capitation fee is taken by the university
- They do not have any agents. Please do not believe any news/ message/ call offering such service.
- Do not pay cash / DD to any agent.
- If you avail any such unauthorized service, The university shall not be responsible for the consequences.
- All payments related to admission are to be made in favour of the University, ONLY through accepting only online payment, in the admission portal.
- Payment in Cash are not allowed