GL Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management is one of the quality driven Educational Institute in the Greater Noida/Delhi-NCR Region. GL Bajaj stands out as one of the best Engineering and Management college in UP. The Institute offers B.Tech, MBA and MCA programs. The Institute has been maintaining its positions amongst the top Engineering and Management colleges in AKTU results. In fact this Engineering College has been listed among the top by NIRF, issued by MHRD, Government of India. The Institute has also received awards for being one of the top institutes in UP by many organizations.
- Mission of the College:
- To equip with the latest technologies to be globally competitive professionals.
- Inculcate qualities of leadership, corporate understanding and executive competence.
- Imbibe and enhance human values, ethics and morals in the students.
Facts & Figures:
|Location||Greater Noida, UP|
|Affiliated to||AKTU , Lucknow|
|Approved by||AICTE, UGC,NBA|
|Accepted Exam||JEE Mains, CAT, MAT|
|Courses offered||B.Tech, MBA, MCA|
|Highest Placement||31.6 LPA|
GL Bajaj Courses Offered: B.Tech
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Information Technology
- Computer Science & Engineering (AI)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering (AI & ML)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
Mode of Admission (B.Tech):
- Candidate must have appeared in JEE Mains Exam as JEE rank is considered here.
- Direct Admission Process through Management Quota.
- Candidates must have passed (10+2) examination or its equivalent examination from any recognized Board/ University.
- Passed with minimum aggregate of 45% marks for Unreserved Category and 40% marks for SC/ST in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
- Candidates who have Diploma in Engineering & Technology are also eligible for Lateral Entry admission.
|Total Fees||Rs.1.5 lakhs approx(per year)|
|Hostel Fees||Rs. 1 lakh approx(per year)|
GL Bajaj has well-planned and comprehensive infrastructure. The campus has well-developed library, workshops, laboratories, computer centre, auditorium, conference rooms, lecture halls, canteen, cafeteria, hostel, mess, gym etc. which make studying at GL Bajaj a unique and lifetime experience. There are PV Solar Panels, Solar Water Heating and Water Harvesting Structure facility in the Institute.
- Auditoriums and conference rooms are well-equipped with latest technology sound system and reflect an excellent work of modern architecture.
- Big and spacious lecture rooms have been specially designed and created to hold lectures and assessments.
- All the departments at GL Bajaj are equipped with laboratories and workshops to ensure that the students learn practical aspects of Engineering.
- The Central Library is user-focused, innovative and excellence driven with around 90000 book volumes and around 8000 book titles.
- E-learning studios are also available here to deliver video lectures to students.
- Sports facilities are provided for football, table tennis, cricket, badminton and so on.
- Amatra, the Gym provides students with fitness equipments to feel and look better.
GL Bajaj Placement:
Training and Placement department is dedicated towards proper placement of students. Some objectives of this department are-
- Organise campus recruitment for final year students in reputed companies.
- Creating awareness amongst the students regarding various career options.
- Enhance employability by providing training in Aptitude & soft skills.
|Highest Placement||31.6 LPA|
|Average Placement||4.77 LPA|
- Top Recruiters:
- MAQ Software
- Innovation & Incubation Centre
- Big Data Analytics
- Technology Incubation & Development (TID)
- Design Center-Design innovation Center
- Advance Robotics Lab, APS Germany, First Advanced Remote Robotics Lab in NCR
- First CISCO Networking Academy in Greater Noida.
GL Bajaj Distinguished Features:
- Student Development Programme
- Guest lectures and mock interviews organized with the help of Industry Experts.
- Career Counselling Workshops
- Value added Technical Training
- Personality Development Programme
- Sessions conducted by Alumni