ABES Engineering College is the leading institution in AKTU. It believes in laying down a concrete foundation for developing technocrats. Its family is contributing to the welfare of the country in the form of preparing eminent young minds in the field of Engineering & Management. Its vision is to make the Institute a center of excellence in learning, innovations, technology, sciences, and management.
- The mission of the Institute:
- Create an ambiance for a healthy teaching-learning process.
- Develop an environment for creating new knowledge through research and by thriving to explore innovative ideas.
- Nurture the students and infuse in them a spirit to be of utmost use to the industry & corporate sector.
ABES Engineering College Facts & Figures:
|Affiliated to||AKTU, Lucknow|
|Approved by||AICTE, NAAC, NBA|
|Accepted Exam||JEE Mains|
|Courses offered||B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, MCA|
|Campus Area||15.74 acres|
|Highest Placement||12 LPA|
Courses Offered and Seat Intake: B.Tech
|Computer Science & Engineering||180|
|Computer Science & Engineering (AI& ML)||120|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||180|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||120|
|Computer Science & Engineering( Data Science)||60|
Mode of Admission: (B.Tech)
- Candidate must have appeared in JEE Mains Exam as JEE Rank is considered here.
- Direct admission through Management Quota.
- Candidate must have passed (10+2) examination with Physics and Maths as compulsory subjects along with one of the subjects like Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/Technical Vocational subject from any recognized Board/University.
- Who have passed Diploma in Engineering & Technology (3 years) are also eligible for Lateral Entry Admission.
Fee Structure: (B.Tech)
|Total Academic Fees||Rs. 136200 (annual)|
|University Fees to be paid directly||Rs. 8200|
Hostel Fees (Annually):
|–||Category of Accommodation (Amount in Rs.)||Category of Accommodation (Amount in Rs.)||Category of Accommodation (Amount in Rs.)||Category of Accommodation (Amount in Rs.)|
|–||Four Seater||Four Seater||Double Seater||Double Seater|
|–||Non AC||AC||Non AC||AC|
|Total Hostel Fees||92,000/-||1,05,000/-||99,000/-||1,22,000/-|
|Cooler Charges (Optional)||1,500/- (per semester)||1,500/- (per semester)||1,500/- (per semester)||1,500/- (per semester)|
- Hostel- There are separate hostels for girls and boys .Hostels give students an opportunity to manage with peers from different backgrounds in harmonious manner. All rooms are endowed with good lighting and sufficient ventilation with air cooling/conditioning facilities during summers. There is a common room for recreation, Sports & Gym facility, ATM, Emergency Medical Services, Wi-Fi Facility 24*7, mess for nutritious food and round the clock security available in every hostel.
- Library- It is a well-planned automated library that is equipped with latest books and journals on technology, management, economic and business related area.The library works 14 hours in weekdays and 8 hours on weekends and vacation to give a smooth access to the students. Library is always blessed with numerous E-books, Lecture CDs of IIT Faculties and Video Cassettes with all modern and latest techniques.
- Flood Lit Stadium- ABES Engineering College Campus boasts of unique advantages to its students through state of art facilities like a cricket stadium with flood lights. The Stadium is popular for its day-night matches amongst corporate houses which regularly host matches in the stadium.
- Laboratories- Well equipped labs are found here in each department. Labs help in enhancing practical knowledge and confidence in the students in their respective fields to work better in future. Computer labs are equipped with latest technology computer systems with latest configurations.
ABES Engineering College Placement:
|Highest Placement||12 LPA|
|Average Placement||4-5 LPA|
- Top Recruiters:
- Hero Electronix
- Verse Innovation
- Torrent Power
In ABES Engineering College, Industry connect program is a unique initiative of the institute that takes learning beyond academic boundaries into the domain of industrial world in a step by step manner.
The steps involved in this program are-
- Work on innovation and challenges
- Groom yourself for the Industry(CBSE- Training)
- Acquire skills(CBSE-Centre of Excellence)
- Gain Project Experience (Industry based live projects)
- Ready for the world(CCPD)
Distinctive features of ABESEC:
- Student Development Scheme
- Career Guidance and Counselling
- Special Center for Research and Development
- Entrepreneur Development Cell
- Skills and Employability Development Cell