ITS Engineering College, Greater Noida ( NAAC & NBA Accredited ), affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow, approved by AICTE, New Delhi is part of the conglomerate i.e. ITS-The Education Group, was established in 2006. The college is a part of ITS –The Education Group which is established upon a rich legacy of two and a half decades has made its mark through exceptional teaching and learning practices in the areas of Engineering, Management, Dental, and Pharmacy education.
The college offers a B.Tech program in Mechanical; Civil; Computer Science; Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Electronics & Communication; and Electrical & Electronics; and a program in Master of Business Administration. It has established multiple “Centres of Excellence” with industry collaboration to train students on the latest technologies to bridge the gap between industry and academia. These are run and supported by ace companies like National Instruments, Rockwell, Apple IOS Apps Development Centre, Syscom Innovation Development Centre, and e -yantra, to name a few.
It is the only institute in the whole of Uttar Pradesh to receive the New Gen Innovation & Entrepreneurship Development Centre, which focuses on the generation and further development of new ideas with financial assistance through the Department of Science & Technology. The college has a strong Incubation and Entrepreneurship Development Cell to encourage innovative thinking and development of entrepreneurship spirit amongst the students which is supported by MSME and Department of Science & Technology- Govt of India.
The college has been awarded National Education Excellence Award-2015 for its excellent contribution in promoting an excellent industry-academic interface by Honorable Chairman, AICTE. It imparts technology-based experiential learning through industry visits, live projects, expert talks, MOOCs, workshops, case studies, upscale labs, and virtual classroom sessions. The college equips the students with the latest skills which make them employable and future-ready.
Facts & Figures:
|College Name||ITS Engineering College Greater Noida|
|Location||Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Campus Area||25 Acre|
|Ranking||Top 10 in UP|
|Affiliated by||Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam University|
|Accepted Exam||JEE Exam/CMAT/XAT|
Courses Offered & Seat Matrix ITS Greater Noida: B.Tech
Institute admitted its first batch of students in B.Tech Programme in 2006. There are Following Streams available:-
|Computer Science and Engineering||180|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||120|
|Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning||60*|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||30|
Mode of Admission:
- Admission will done on the basis on JEE Main Merit through UPSEE Counselling
- UPSEE Counselling
- Direct Admission through Management quota (15% seats available only for MQ).
ITS Engineering College Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have passed (10+2) Examination.
- Also must have secured an aggregate of 45% in Physics, Chemistry, Maths (PCM) and 40% marks for reserved category.
- For Lateral entry admission candidates should have a minimum 45% marks in 3 years diploma from any recognized university 40% marks for reserved category are eligible to take admission in second year of Engineering/Technology in any branch.
ITS Engineering College Cutoff 2021: Expected
JEE Main Percentile
|AI & ML||1,40,000||86.5|
ITS Engineering College Fees 2022:
|Particular||B.Tech CSE/ AL & ML||B.Tech ECE/ME/EEE/CE||B.Tech TFE (All Courses)||B.Tech lateral Entry CSE||B.Tech lateral Entry CE/ECE/ME/EEE|
|Career Planning & Development||9,000/-||9,000/-||9,000/-||9,000/-||9,000/-|
|Registration (one time)||2,500/-||2,500/-||2,500/-||2,500/-||2,500/-|
|Udgosh Annual fest & freshers Party||100/-||100/-||100/-||100/-||100/-|
|Training & Assessment Fees||–||–||–||–||–|
|Alumni Asso. (one time)||1,100/-||1,100/-||1,100/-||1,100/-||1,100/-|
|Total FEE for 1st year||1,30,700/-||1,06,200/-||36,600/-||–||–|
|Total FEE for 2nd year||1,19,300/-||1,02,100/-||25,200/-||1,08,900/-||88,900/-|
|Total FEE for 3rd year||1,18,400/-||1,01,400/-||24,300/-||91,400/-||81,400/-|
|Total FEE for 4th year||1,17,100/-||1,00,100/-||23,000/-||90,100/-||80,100/-|
ITS Engineering College is consistently ranked as one of the TOP PLACEMENT COLLEGES in Delhi NCR region. The number of companies visiting us for the recruitment process is rising year on year and so is the number of recruitment offers for our students.
- Highest Package offered – Rs. 29.5 LPA
- Average Package offered – Rs. 5.4 LPA (CSE, IT)
- Overall Branch Average Package Offered – Rs. 3.5 to 4.25LPA
- Top Recruiters:
- NTT Data
- Big Basket
- ICICI Bank
- India Mart
- Tech Mahindra
- Library: ITS Engineering College has a also very rich collection of printed and non-printed documents as well as This section has a qualitative collection of material covering almost all titles/ books along with some valuable costly collection. The reference section books will only be issued for a particular period to be used within the library campus / reading hall.
- Lab: The computer centre is well-equipped with computing resources to cater to the academic needs of the students.The center is a constant hub of activities, providing a conducive learning environment. The trained technical staff is available to help the students.
- Facilities: The college has a full-fledged hostel facility for boys & girls separately inside the campus. The hostels can accommodate up-to 600 boys and around 150 girls. Hostel rooms are provided within college campus and are coupled with all facilities.
- Scholarship: ITS scholarships are given on the basis of Merit and other related achievements.
- Incubation Center: Entrepreneurship center, NewGEN IEDC, Technology Business Incubation MSME, Design Clinic, Institute Innovation cell – MHRD & the institute has innovation culture at heart and has three prestigious government supported incubation centers; the latest on being New Gen IEDC which provides seed fund of Rs. 2.5 lakhs per project of 10-15 projects every year. The College has its own startup policy wherein college management provides the angel fund and space in the campus for establishment new company by the students. The college also has “The MSME- Business Incubation Centre”, to assist and enable young entrepreneurs to initiate technology start-up companies for commercial exploitation of technologies developed by them.
ITS Engineering College is one of the premier institutes under the umbrella of ITS The Education Group, being guiding and gilding the globe from the last 25 years. ITS Engineering College is having a rich strength of 4000+ alumni since 10 batches are passed out from the institute and we are proud of our alumni and keen to be the mentors of the candidates like them for lifelong.
ITS Engineering College has set up a separate loan assistance cell to enable the students, at the time of admission, to obtain loans from banks with which the university has tie ups. Students can avail Education Loan Facility in the first year as well as in the subsequent years.