All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi is the No. 1 Medical institute in India It was established in 1956 as an institution of national importance by an Act of Parliament with the object to develop patterns of teaching in Undergraduate and Postgraduate Medical Education in all its branches so as to demonstrate a high standard of Medical Education in India.
AIIMS Delhi has secured 1st rank in NIRF 2019 in the Medical category, for the second time in a row. AIIMS Delhi offers about 92 courses in different specializations under over 9 UG and PG degrees. Admission to these courses is done strictly based on national-level entrance examinations (NEET). Its library has a vast collection of 61,423 titles, over 53,000 journals, and about 14,000 reports to help students explore their subjects.
Outcome of AIIMS:
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate teaching in medical and related physical biological sciences.
- Nursing and dental education.
- Innovations in education.
- Producing medical teachers for the country.
- Research in medical and related sciences.
- Health care: preventive, pro-motive, and curative; primary, secondary & tertiary.
- Community-based teaching and research.
Overview of AIIMS Delhi:
|Full Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi|
|Also Known as||AIIMS Delhi|
|Institute Type||Government, Public|
|Recognized by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Modes of education||Full-time|
|Number of Courses Offered||11|
|Popular Programmes||B.Sc, MBBS, M.Sc, MS, MD, or more|
|Admission Through||Entrance Exams (NEET-UG/ NEET-PG, NEET SS, etc)|
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form.
- Candidates should have obtained or will attain the age of 17 years as of the 31st of December of the year of admission.
- Candidates born on or after 2nd January 2005 are not eligible to apply.
- The minimum aggregate of the marks in the examination for General and OBC candidates is 60%, for SC/ST candidates 50% & for PWD candidates 45%.
- Without NEET you are not eligible for Counseling.
- 100% Seats of AIIMS Counselling Will Conduct Through MCC/CENTRALIZED COUNSELLING
- Round 1, Round 2, MOP-UP, STRAY VACANCY ROUND (Updates will be available on AIIMS Website )
- ALL SEATS ARE FULL IN ROUND 1 (IN THE CASE OF AIIMS NEW DELHI)
- For more updates read the Counselling Brochures
AIIMS Delhi Cut-Off:
Last year’s cutoff 2020 (Last seats full in Round 1 cutoffs except for OBC-PWD)
|Category||Last seat Allotment(NEET Rank )||NEET Marks|
For PWD Category:
|Category||Last seat Allotment (NEET Rank )||NEET Marks|
Under Development AIIMS in India:
|1||AIIMS Madurai||Tamil Nadu|
|3||AIIMS Vijay Pur||J&K (Jammu Region)|
|4||AIIMS Awantipora||J&K (Kashmir Region)|
|5||AIIMS Bilaspur||AIIMS Himachal Pradesh|
Please note that the total fees of AIIMS colleges for MBBS courses amount to Rs. 5,856/- for Indian Nationals whereas USD 75,000 for Foreign Nationals (payable in three equal installments). The fee structure of other courses at AIIMS colleges differs from course to course and from campus to campus.
List of AIIMS Colleges in India:
|S.No||Name||Location (State)||Year of Establishment||Rank among AIIMS Colleges in India|
|1.||AIIMS Delhi||New Delhi||1956||1|
|2.||AIIMS Bhopal||Madhya Pradesh||2012||2|
|8.||AIIMS Raebareli||Uttar Pradesh||2012||–|
|10.||AIIMS Mangalagiri||Andhra Pradesh||2018||–|
|11||AIIMS Gorakhpur||Uttar Pradesh||2019||–|
|14||AIIMS Kalyani||West Bengal||2019||–|